- Purpose of use
The use of photo data is allowed for the purpose of introducing and promoting tourism in Ota City.
- Prohibited Activities
- Use of downloaded photo data for: crime, anti-social activities (hereafter defined as activities associated with gang groups, gang members, quasi gang members, gang-related companies, corporate extortionists, political racketeers, organized crime syndicates, and/or other similar entities), or acts against public order and good morals.
- Selling of photos for a fee
- Manufacturing or selling a product in which the marketability of the product depends on the photo image itself (such as postcards, calendars, and photo albums).
- Using or registering photo image for trademarks.
- Secondary distribution of photos
- Processing and editing of photo images including compositing, distorting, color processing. Editing which does not change the integrity of the image, such as minimal trimming or changing photo size and definition, is allowed.
- Reporting of Use
Reporting of the use of photo images is not required at time of use, but please send a copy of the finished product to Ota City Tourism Department. If use of images is in internet content, please inform Ota City Tourism Department of the URL.
- Notation of Credits
Please post the credit “Photo image provided by Ota City” at time of use. In case of use online, please include the notation “Duplication or Re-posting prohibited”.
All copyrights belong to Ota City.
- Consent of Use
For any questions regarding use, please contact Ota City Tourism Department:
〒144-8621, 5-13-14 Kamata, Ota-ku, Tokyo
Ota City Tourism, Global City Group, Tourism Department
Telephone: 03-5744-1322, FAX: 03-5744-1323, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org