The new Ota City Tourist Information Center at the Keikyu Kamata Station will open its doors on December 11. Gather information on top tourist destination in the area, best restaurants in town, and updated information on events and festivals. A shop to buy Ota City crafts and sweets will also be available.
Why not join some of the free lessons offered at the visitor center? Learn Japanese accessory making, origami folding, or a basic Japanese lesson, all free of charge! No need to book in advance, so come by as you please.
For those who want to further experience Japanese practices, why not join the tea ceremony, flower arrangement classes, and kimono wearing lessons for a small fee? Book in advance at www.tokyoactivity.com or call 03-6424-7288 to secure a spot!
To commemorate its opening, the Ota City Tourist Information Center will hold a opening campaign event on the 12th (Saturday) and 13th (Sunday). All lessons will be available free of charge, so invite your friends and family and do not miss out on this great opportunity!
See access information here.
Opening Campaign Schedule
December 12 (Saturday) and 13 (Sunday)
- 11:00～12:00 Kimono Dressing Experience (First 5 visitors)
- 13:00～14:00 Tea Ceremonhy (First 10 visitors)
- 15:00～16:00 Flower Arrangement Class（First 5 visitors）
- 17:00～18:00 Manga Making Experience (First 10 visitors)
Ota City Tourist Information Center
- 4-50-11 Kamata, Ota-ku, Wing Kitchen Keikyu Kamata M 2F
- Open year-round from 9:00–21:00
- 03-6424-7288（December 11～）