If you arrive early in the morning (duration 90min)…
Course 1: Experience the vitality of a Japanese auction at the Ota Market
We recommend visiting the market in the early morning as the auction starts. This course is recommended for those who arrive at Haneda Airport early in the morning because the auction starts at that time. Go see the vibrant auction live!
1. Exhibition Hall
The exhibition hall features metropolitan markets and the origins of agricultural crops. Follow the yellow arrow on the floor to complete the tour course.
- Visit hours/ 5:00-15:00, Closed on Sundays, holidays, and irregularly on Wednesdays Exhibition hall/9:00-12:00, 13:00-16:00, closed on Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, and irregularly on Wednesdays.
2. Fruits and Vegetables Market
See Japan’s number one market for fruits and vegetables. The auction for fruit and vegetables starts around 7:00 in the morning.
3. Fishery Area
Follow the arrow for the Visitor Course to see the fishery exhibits. You can see the wholesale market as well.
4. Enjoy market dishes made from fresh ingredients
You can try dishes made from fresh ingredients at the restaurants inside the market.
- 3 Chome-2-1 Tokai, Ota, Tokyo 143-0001
- Open 5:00am–3:00pm except Sundays and holidays
Access from the Haneda Airport
Haneda Airport International Terminal Station
↓ Tokyo monorail Approx. 10 min
Ryutsu Center Station
↓ Walk approx. 2 min
In front of Ryutsu Center
↓ Approx. 9 min by bus（森mori43/32 for Ota Shijo Office Building）
Ota Shijo Office Building
If you arrive early in the morning or late at night…
Course 2: Exhilarating Hot Spring Course
You can use the 24-hour spa even if you arrive early in the morning or late at night!
Natural Hot Springs Heiwajima
If you have trouble deciding where to go when you arrive early in the morning or late at night, we recommend Natural Hot Springs Heiwajima. Their baths are open 24 hours, so you can go there whenever you like. You must reserve the shuttle bus to use the spa. Reservations can be handled in several languages.
- 1-1-1 Heiwajima, Ota-ku, Tokyo 143-0006
- Open 24 hours day, all year-round
- Access from the Haneda Airport
Haneda Airport International Terminal
↓ Keikyu Shuttle Bus Approx. 15 min
*Operated early in the morning and late at night
Natural Hot Spring Heiwajima