Witness the highlights of our international terminal and experience historic Edo period through the beautiful lanes, alleys, and Haneda Nihonbashi bridge with our tour guide. Immerse yourself in historic memories of Japan.
The observation deck on the international terminal’s top floor is open 24 hours, allowing you to witness the coming and going of airplanes while overlooking the beautiful, panoramic view of Tokyo.
- Dates:Sunday October 28th, Saturday November 24th, Saturday January 26th,Sunday February 24th,Saturday March 23th
- Time: 3pm–7pm
- Meeting point: At the Haneda Airport International Terminal 5th floor festival square, “Ota City Tour Guide Group, Tokyo” free guide spot.
- Participation fee: Free
- Guide Language: English, Chinese
- Length: 20-60 minutes (flexible upon the requests of tour participants)
On the Keikyu Airport Express Line to Haneda.
- 3-3-4 Haneda Airport, Ota-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Sunday October 28th
Saturday November 24th
Saturday January 26th
Sunday February 24th
Saturday March 23th
Time: English: 3pm-7pm
Length: 20-60 minutes (flexible upon the requests of tour participants)