Where to find info on Ota City
In addition to our official Ota City website, information on attractions and events in Ota City, reputable local restaurants and sweets shops, and so on can be found at the following locations. Feel free to stop by anytime.
1. Ota City Tourist Information Center
The Ota City Tourism Information Center, with the concept of being a "tourism center that connects visitors with the city and its people," provides information on sightseeing spots in and around the city, and offers Japanese cultural experiences for visitors to enjoy. The center offers classes in "petit kimono dressing" and "origami" that allow participation without reservations, and also sells souvenirs such as sweets and handicrafts popular in the city.
Languages: English, Chinese, Korean, Malay
Ota City Tourist Information Center
The Ota City Tourist Information Center is the perfect place to start your journey in Japan. We offer multilingual travel information, Ota City souvenirs, and experiences on Japanese culture. We provide..
More about: Ota City Tourist Information Center
2. Haneda Airport Terminal 3, Ota City Tourist Information Corner
The Ota City corner is located at the Tokyo Tourist Information Center of Haneda Airport Terminal 3's arrival lobby on the second floor . Pamphlets and other materials are available as suggestions on enjoying Ota City, easily accessible from the airport.
- Address: Haneda Airport Terminal 3, 2F, 2-6-5, Haneda Airport, Tokyo, Japan
- Hours: 5:30–01:00, open all year round
Haneda Airport International Terminal 3 Haneda Airport International Passenger Terminal grand opened in October 2010, providing the greater metropolitan area a primary international terminal. In 2014,..
More about: Haneda Airport
3. Ota City Tourism and Industry Information Corner at Ota City Industrial Plaza
As a local tourism and industry museum, this facility provides tourist maps and brochures in multiple languages as well as exhibiting products by companies operating in Ota Ward.
- Address: PIO 2F, Ota Industrial Plaza, 1-20-20 Minami-Kamata, Ota City, Tokyo
- Tel: 03-3733-0066)
- Business hours: Weekdays 9:00–17:00 / Saturdays 10:00–17:00
- Closed: Sundays, National Holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, and days when Industrial Plaza PIO is closed
4. Ikegami Ota City Tourist Information Corner
Find this tourist information corner at Ota City's Ikegami Station (Tokyu Ikegami Line), just beside the EV North Exit on the second floor. Browse an array of pamphlets that introduce the surrounding areas. Discover local information about the Ikegami area of Ota City via digital signage at this tourist information corner.
6-3-10 Ikegami, Ota City, Tokyo
Next to the ticket gate of Tokyu Ikegami Station (Tokyu Ikegami Line Ikegami Station 2nd floor north exit)