Witness the highlights of our international terminal and experience historic Edo period through the beautiful lanes, alleys, and Haneda Nihonbashi bridge with our tour guide. Immerse yourself in historic memories of Japan.
The observation deck on the international terminal’s top floor is open 24 hours, allowing you to witness the coming and going of airplanes while overlooking the beautiful, panoramic view of Tokyo.
- Dates:Saturday September 30th, Sunday October 22nd, Saturday November 25th
- Time: 4pm–8pm
- Meeting point: At the Haneda Airport International Terminal 5th floor festival square, “Ota City Tour Guide Group, Tokyo” free guide spot.
- Participation fee: Free
- Guide Language: English, Chinese
- Length: 20-60 minutes (flexible upon the requests of tour participants)
- 3-3-4 Haneda Airport, Ota-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Saturday September 30th
Sunday October 22nd
Saturday November 25th
Time: English: 4pm-8pm
Length: 20-60 minutes (flexible upon the requests of tour participants)