Witness the highlights of our international terminal and experience historic Edo period through the beautiful lanes, alleys, and Haneda Nihonbashi bridge with our tour guide. Immerse yourself in historic memories of Japan.
The observation deck on the international terminal’s top floor is open 24 hours, allowing you to witness the coming and going of airplanes while overlooking the beautiful, panoramic view of Tokyo.
- Dates: Sunday April 23rd, Saturday May 27th, Sunday June 25th 2017 (all 4:00pm – 8:00pm)
- Time: 4pm–8pm
- Meeting point: At the Haneda Airport International Terminal 5th floor festival square, “Ota City Tour Guide Group, Tokyo” free guide spot.
- Participation fee: Free
- Guide Language: English, Chinese
- Length: 30-60 minutes (flexible upon the requests of tour participants)
- 3-3-4 Haneda Airport, Ota-ku, Tokyo, Japan
- Sunday April 23rd
Saturday May 27th
Sunday June 25th
(All 4pm–8pm – tour lasts 30-60 minutes)